View Single Post
Old 01-13-21, 10:07 AM
gthomson

Bikes: 2013 Cannondale Caad 8, 2010 Opus Fidelio, 1985 Peugeot UO14, 1999 Peugeot Dune, Sakai Select, L'Avantage, 1971 Gitane Apache Standard, 1999 Specialized Hard Rock

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
Liked 473 Times in 302 Posts
Originally Posted by Thomas15
As a point of information, you can switch between challenges and not lose anything you have already acquired. So if you are going to do a ride with a lot of climbing change to the Everest Challenge, a flat route with a lot of miles use Ride California. Of the three challenges, the Everest is by far the most difficult but offers the best in-game reward. The California and Italy only require miles, the Everest only requires feet or meters of ascent.
I did the Italian Challenge and the reward was the Pinarello Dogma F8 which I was super excited about. It's my go to bike now of all the bikes in my collection, mostly because i wish I was riding one in real life! I know the Tron bike is the ultimate goal for most, but if you look online there are a few other bikes that are comparable or close to it in performance, weight, etc....
Likes For gthomson: