View Single Post
Old 12-02-15, 03:50 PM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ygduf
I think a good goal in 2016, and maybe the remainder of 2015, is to read and recognize when people have agreed with you. Like immediately after you posted that the first time. You might remember such agreements from posts like (paraphrasing here) "Hey, I agree with that. That's why I'm nice IRL (not exclusively, just focusing on people in my IRL races) to everyone. I need all the help I can get!"

I'll stand by that I've not heard anyone diminish any performance or result because someone took the pack finishes upgrade to get there. But I'm speaking only for myself. Only Siths deal in absolutes, I think.
yes, fair enough.

but before you go patting yourself on the back, i was just making a different point than the upgrade-specific comments you made, and i didn't agree with "IRL" vs offline.

fwiw, i've never heard anyone denigrate a pack finish upgrade, but i have heard had cat 1 upgrades talked about (no, it's not about you!) and p12 wins. my POV is that one can't control who show sup and no win is ever easy. not everyone shares that stance.