View Single Post
Old 08-02-22, 10:23 AM
AlgarveCycling

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked 291 Times in 163 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
Thats surprising that you as a 141 lb dude are most confidant on the flats and punchy climbs, maybe because you're smaller you fare better with multiple accelerations rather than a larger diesel type? I don't want to argue with you about who is faster but I cycle a lot too, 300 mile weeks are not uncommon, I ride with cat 1s and former pros all the time, used to cycle delivering food for a living, dont own a car etc etc. I just find it interesting based on your body type the conditions you are most confidant on, I would have guessed youd be strongest on like a 3 mile hill or something along those lines.
I'm not a diesel, far from it. But I can do breakaways providing they aren't long, so 10mi out or something at most. It is true also that I can do multiple accelerations.

Here's 3 of my 300+ Strava KOM's. You can see I'm ok on the flat/sprints - none of these 3 examples is a long climb, all very short stuff and I'm only showing speed/time and blanked my name since I'm fussy who I am friends with on Strava.

You can show us some of yours now so we get an idea of what you typically do with Pro's in the mix.