View Single Post
Old 11-07-22, 01:44 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,996 Times in 2,667 Posts
Originally Posted by josh672@l
A person's diet is not the same as being on a diet. The diet of the panda bear is mainly bamboo, that doesn't mean that what she really wants is pizza but is afraid she won't be able to fit in her bikini come summertime. Her diet is bamboo, but she's not on a diet.. I'm sure you see the difference

And I never said I was looking for what the pros use. I want to ride to target or a restaurant and not have to carry and extra pair of kicks with me and change shoes before I go in and after I leave. And I'm not trying to wear a spandex body suit. I'm not a roadie, I ride fixed gear. I'm not trying to be Lance Armstrong, I'll pass on the steroids thank you. I'm happy with a critical mass ride once a month. I could care less what the pros use.

I'm done if your done, or we can keep this party going.
Just FYI veganism is not a diet.That is why I said what I said. Veganism is a way of living that completely avoids intentional exploitation and harm of animals.

The clipless comment was not about you or anyone being a pro/doing drugs just stating that is kind of where we are at for foot retention these days. However like I said if people are still interested in them let's start a thread on it, could be interesting.