View Single Post
Old 03-05-22, 10:18 PM
walkingCorpse

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
ACL tear pain

3 years ago I had my right knee ACL torn by falling right over a tight rope that stung inside my knee, then after it healed I had been able to cycle just fine (the seat post height should be that the knee is fully extended), although I have had to manage with a knee brace for the excessive walking which I do also. But about a month ago I fell from a motorcycle and the knee got injured in the general ACL area and its been a month without exercising on the cycle now. I was hoping that after the acute phase of the healing is over I would be able to cycle but when I tried yesterday it still pains in the frontal ACL area when pressing down the pedal if I increase the resistance. Also while pedalling back up there is some sort of a slight clicking sensation in the middle of the knee joint, not in the front, which is a new type of pain that is noticed after this more recent injury. These 3 years I had been able to cycle, and I thought this new injury last month should be just an impact injury without causing any more severing but I'm now getting concerned, and losing the ability to do the only form of exercise I have been able to. Any advice on what could be going on?

Last edited by walkingCorpse; 03-05-22 at 10:43 PM.