View Single Post
Old 01-30-23, 09:38 AM
Claude.fr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by GhostRider62
Look, I don't like this discussion, MUPs have a speed limit of 10 or 15 mph. I did not like the little path on PBP where I was constantly forced off the road as mentioned earlier. Your comparison to professional races is stupid.

Let me correct that for you.

MY touring speed is higher than that on MY upright and much higher on MYrecumbent. I don't care for paths. Ok?

In true, “ME” fashion because me (and my average speed) is the most important person in the world.

Other road users ?
Paah, the concept of sharing a common space with others is totally alien to you.
Bike paths might be good enough for inferior slow cyclists but certainly not for your superior self.

You don’t like bike paths, you’d better get used to them !

Thanks to volunteers, like myself, investing a lot time, energy and even their own money, in lobbying lawmakers, for better cycling infrastructure, it is only of matter of time before, just like elsewhere, and for everyone peace of mind, including other road users, you are left with no other choice than using bike paths.

The dotted lines, check link, Project, Bike path (Voie Verte) work in progress, are disappearing fast, in Brittany, in particular.
Lol !

Can’t wait for PBP organization to be told by Brittany local authorities,
Look we’ve built at taxpayers expense a beautiful brand new Voie Verte, stage your départs over a longer period of time, you are not allowed to use the road anymore.

FYI, there’s a precedent, after the accidental death of two riders, in 1975, PBP was banned from the RN12.

https://www.af3v.org/les-voies-verte...-voies-vertes/