View Single Post
Old 07-16-21, 04:50 AM
cabledawg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 20 Posts
I've been doing it for over a year. I went straight to the epilator and haven't looked back. First time was painful, but thankfully I had a female friend who suggested moisturizing cream after each session and that has reduced the irritation by quite a bit. I can use mine in the shower but I've found that my leg hairs don't cooperate when wet. But now that I'm in a routine, I only have to do it once every three weeks or so. Epilating takes longer than shaving, but again, once every three weeks versus every week. I maybe spend about an hour doing both legs all the way up to the groin. My battery doesn't last that long anymore so I do it in two sessions; up to the thighs one night and the rest the second night. I shower immediately afterwards and at the end of the shower I use coconut oil on the epilated areas and rinse off without scrubbing. I'll use a moisturizing cream once my skin is dry if the coconut oil didn't do the trick. In the case of ingrown hairs, a good scrubbing natural loofah will help free those itchy bastards without a lot of skin irritation.

And I know, it's not very masculine. I really don't care. Maybe it's the smooth skin. Maybe it's the thrill of the pain. Doesn't matter. I like the way it looks and feels and that's the route you wan to go, cool. Don't let anyone stop you