rrooster

Bikes: Motobecane Messenger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PoN
. Raw/Vegan/Living food diets are curing lots of diseases... cancer
No. Take this from someone whose father has a Ph.D in biophysics and researches cures. This ain't one of them.

Originally Posted by PoN
The horrible disease in our culture pretty much started when we all started eating cooked, processed, and packaged food.
Maybe

Originally Posted by PoN
Meat is only appropriate for carnivores... such as cats, dogs, some reptiles, etc.

Man's digestion is closest to fruit and leaf eaters like chimps and apes.
Again, no. Chimps and apes, for the record, are omnivores.

Originally Posted by PoN
Milk is only appropriate for babies of the species its from. Cow milk is for baby cows. Human mother's milk is only appropriate for human babies, etc.
No/maybe. I'll concede most cows used to produce milk probably don't live very happy lives.

Originally Posted by PoN
Keep an open mind... check it out for yourself. Go raw vegan for 30 days and see how you feel after you've detoxed.
You'll probably feel hungry, since most anthropologists will tell you that the reason we were able to leave the trees, while our ape-cousins were not, is because our sub-species discovered fire and implemented it to speed up the absorption of nutrients, thereby reducing the need for complex digestive tracts and redirecting the gained energy to our brains...

I can respect vegetarianism/veganism for moral arguments as a lover of animals, since my dad is one of those (vegetarian), but even he'll tell you that veganism for health reasons is a crock of crap.