Old 10-07-22, 05:12 AM
Attilio

Bikes: Salsa!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked 63 Times in 39 Posts
It really depends on the bike lane but for the most part despite being an avid cyclist I am totally against them. They are solutions in search of a problem though of by do-gooder types that end up ruining the great American roads for basically every party involved, cars, bicycles, pedestrians, local businesses and their patrons. The only benefit they have is getting federal funds for a given town and making the local useful idiots feel better about themselves in their misguided attempts to "change the world". It's obvious none of these dum dums know anything about cycling.

I avoid them like the plague. If that angers motorists that is a good thing because they vote and anything I can do to sabotage cycling rights, if that is definesd as ruining more of our roads for this stupidity, it's only a good thing. The fact that these bike lane monstrosities are so unpopular, met with such negative reaction, and constantly empty at the cost of huge oceans of red lights in one or two lanes along what used to be a pretty free flowing 4 lane road tells you everything about what a stupid idea they are.
Likes For Attilio: