Old 04-23-21, 03:41 AM
Badger6
Obsessed with Eddington

Bikes: '16 Spesh Diverge, '14 Spesh Fatboy, '18 Spesh Epic, '18 Spesh SL6, '21 Spesh SL7, '21 Spesh Diverge...and maybe n+1?

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked 621 Times in 368 Posts
Originally Posted by Ataylor
Thank you, sir. I agree that it's more convenient than setting it up on your computer, but I think it's a little less convenient than simply and quickly pressing the shifter for a second or two to get a general gauge of the battery life. It would definitely scratch a psychological itch for me to know the exact number, but I really don't need to know. Even the program read-out sounds like it'll be more than I actually need.
Happy to help.

May I suggest that a wireless unit is useful for a whole lot more than just giving you a battery percentage in a data field on your cycling computer (on Garmins it displays in 10% increments until 20%, then it goes to 5%). With the BT module added, you can use the eTube app on your phone to adjust (program) the shifting, and it will also allow you to control certain cycle computers (Wahoo and Garmin for sure) if you have the Di2 integration buttons on your shifters (DA R9100, Ultegra R8000, GRX 800).
Likes For Badger6: