View Single Post
Old 09-12-22, 02:02 PM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2473 Post(s)
Liked 722 Times in 513 Posts
Originally Posted by LV2TNDM
Why are your replies almost always critical and/or negative? I've found your posts to be so negative over the years.
I'm flattered that you have even taken the time to notice my post history. But I disagree that they are overly anything. They are what they are. You are biased I fear, because at this moment we disagree. My writing style might be 'drier' than many. More grammatical. That is not, in itself critical and/or negative. I also disagree that my posts contain any false information. Not agreeing with YOU doesn't make ME wrong. In A&S it is usually the cyclists that have been hit, some multiple times, that have the most to say about what or what not makes a cyclist safer. Meh. I'd rather get the POV of the cyclist(s) that has never been hit. I was riding a good 25 years before flashers were ever invented, and probably another 10 before they got good enough to be worth a damn. And they are still not better than riding cautious and aware. So it was the overstatement of putting out an unsolicited PSA that we all should be lighting up day and night to be safe when that simply is not the case that caused me to respond. It isn't. You don't have to believe me, I don't really care. But I have every right to put my truth out there next to yours. And I will. Peace. Out.