View Single Post
Old 11-06-22, 10:43 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4403 Post(s)
Liked 4,035 Times in 2,693 Posts
Originally Posted by josh672@l
Just looking for some good double straps manufactured without having to kill a giant mammal. I mean, with scientific progress in the modern age it seems feasible. Someone said wellgo synthetic leather straps.. Okay, perfect. Then some troll had to call vegans silly, and this while thread turned into 6 pages of Hatfields vs McCoys. Jesus flipping christ. This is a bike forum not a moral philosophical political dietary whatever the hell everyone is on about forum.

Y'all need to chill the frick out. In the immortal words of Bart Simpson, "Don't have a cow man."
Yo, the thread is from 2009 the last post before you got involved was from 2009 it is now 2022. The thread was over in 2009 it didn't go on after that, why go rehashing the arguments or just stirring the pot again? I doubt most of these folks are even on the forums anymore.

If you are interested in vegan/animal free toe straps, awesome start a new thread on it, this one had its heyday back in 2009 if not just let it go dude. This is the internet people say dumb stuff all the time and especially when talking about not intentionally harming animals, people go crazy when it comes to that. A lot of times it is people knowing they have done wrong but they don't want to admit fault in their own personal actions so they deflect, it is old news but it is something we probably all did at some point. I know I did for years until I couldn't anymore and eventually got on the path of veganism (a year before this thread started) There are more current and active threads to be involved in or if you had questions again start a new thread.

No need for zombies, even if they want graaaaaains...LOL