Old 03-08-23, 11:28 PM
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1443 Post(s)
Liked 1,062 Times in 787 Posts
danielcytryn I will take some pix tomorrow and post them here (for all to see). I was a bit confused cause I had mixed a few of the Velocals decals in with the set Greg Softley sold me, and the slight size difference was the main reason I rejected Greg's for the custom print run. For some reason I wanted an exact match, but looking again the letterforms were also not well-shaped enough for my tastes (which will be apparent in the pix).

What I have in this set (and for sale) are 4 large horiz. ALLEGRO, (none are "stacked"), one Swiss Cross triangle which had the top ALLEGRO cut off, 2 small horiz. ALLEGRO for chainstays and 2 small shields (coat of arms) for fork blades.

I also have one Horiz. ALLEGRO from my set, (currently not for sale but a triangle Swiss Cross can be had for cost of postage if somebody asks nicely) it's about 2mm taller and wider than the Softley version, 2 chainstay Horiz. ALLEGRO, also slightly taller and wider. plus 3 of my Swiss Cross triangles which are smaller than the Softley and include the ALLEGRO in same sans serif typeface as all other logotypes, along the top, as shown in post #38.