View Single Post
Old 03-18-13, 09:24 AM
Cougrrcj

Bikes: A few...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 257 Posts
Well, we currently have 14 cats in the house - we did a 'rescue' a few years ago - we got tired of the feral cats in the neighborhood having too many kittens. So we trapped them all, got the adults fixed and released to be 'placeholders' in the area, and got the kittens all fixed, medicated, etc... Some were too sick to save and we lost three. Two took almost a year to get over severe eye infections. The adults were brought back in a year later after the neighbor kid was caught shooting at them with BB gun - while they were in our yard!

We already had four of our own, but lost one at 22 years old, too. My Abyssinians (brother and sister) lived to be 21-1/2... We've had lots of cats in the past.

Casper - Our oldest 'original' looks like the white/cream one that Southpaw had is now 10
Punkin is an orange-white longhair 9yrs
Christofur is black-white tabby (and had outline crucifix across shoulders and down the spine - hence the name) is 7
Rescue cats:
Butch - orange-white tiger 'Morris' cat is the alpha male of the rescue is probably 7 as well
Penny & Daisy - mother breeders. Daisy is calico, Penny is orange tabby There was a third mother cat, but she got hit by a car before we could trap her. all 5-6 yrs old
Tyler - black-white tuxedo cat. 'yearling' juvenile male of opportunity - has one look-alike kitten to his 'credit' now 5yrs
Now to the 'kittens - all 4yrs old now
Sunny and Vinny - white w/ orange spots
Emily - Butch's 'mini-me'. orange white tiger stripe
Katy - Tyler's mini-me black-white tuxedo
Petey - Penny's 'maxi-me' HUGE orange-white tabby
Rose - tiger/calico
Misty - white/black-gray tiger - only survivor of Chloe (mama that got hit)

Reese - black-orange tortise - the only one we adopted out, later skipped out and MIA