View Single Post
Old 06-27-22, 08:29 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10944 Post(s)
Liked 7,470 Times in 4,179 Posts
Originally Posted by dwmckee
Roughly a foot long. Fits easily in a top tube bag, jersey pocket or on a mount next to a water bottle. Here is why we like it:
- The long hose means no side force on the valve stem while pumping
- The gauge is really accurate for small pressure tweaks
- There is a pressure release button to drop a PSI or two if you over-pressure
- The foot peg lets you push down against the ground instead of having to use both arms
- It fills tires really fast
- It is the pump everyone prefers to use to adjust tire pressure on a group ride.
- Really rugged construction

There certainly are smaller pumps out there, but if you plan to use the pump instead of carry it this is great!
Interesting. More than the length, the width is important since something too wide will interfere with the pedal stroke and that looks really wide.
I will definitely look into it as the quality seems to be top notch.

I have Topeak Road Morph pumps on my bikes and love them because they have a hose, little flip out leg, psi indicator, and is about the same length so it fills at a relatively fast pace. But something like the Lezyne could be a neat item to switch to and I do have a bike that doesnt have a pump.
My Topeak sits next to my seat tube bottle cage. This Lezyne still seems like it will stick out too far when stored next to a bottle cage, but hopefully that is just the image perspective.