View Single Post
Old 04-02-24, 03:54 PM
Chicago Al 

Bikes: 1974 Motobecane Grand Record, 1987 Miyata Pro, 1988 Bob Jackson Lady Mixte (wife's), others in the family

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked 162 Times in 82 Posts
Okay, cool. I figured you were likely in the US. If you already have a Max subscription (WHY did they change the name from HBO???) then you've already got some cycling available, and it's the same Eurosport feed we were used to on GCN+. However it's only some races, and not Paris Roubaix, unfortunately.

On Max, just scroll along the top bar to 'BR Sports,' I think BR stands for Bleacher Report or something. Once there you'll have to scroll down to find cycling events, and they don't make it easy. This is apparently going to be 'free' with the Max subscription until later this year, maybe before or after the Giro (which they will have). Hopefully by that time it'll be better organized, because as I noted above they'll show races as 'upcoming' though they happened days earlier.

For most of the French races (TdF, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice, etc) AND the Vuelta, you need a subscription to Peacock. You might find as I did that adding it to the package I subscribe to was only a few dollars per month.

- Dr Samuel Johnson
Likes For Chicago Al: