Old 04-08-07, 06:58 PM
dauphin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bikingshearer
Richard here. Born and raised in Livermore, live in Moraga now. I get to join the 50+ forum, cpme August. I've been strictly a road guy over the years, including some very low-grade racing many moons ago and some serious fully-loaded touring, although I sort-of promised Siu I'd borrow a mountain bike and let her show how that's done. I am a Cydesdale, and if and when get down to fighting trim, I will still be Clyde by a wide margin.

My main ride these days is a 1967 Paramount frame with more modern, mostly Rivendell-purchased components. I also have 2000 Lemond Zurich frame with an ecclectic collection of parts that I ride some, a 1993 Trek 520 that needs an overhaul to be rideable, and a Burley Bossa Nova tandem that currently lives in Palo Alto with my friend and sometime-stoker so he can use it to ride with his 8 year old son. I do most of my own wrenching.

I'm up for doing some rides with interested folk. I've recently done a few with bigbossman - good guy. Just be aware that when the road tilts upward, my average speed heads south in a hurry.
Hey Richard, where is Moraga?