Old 03-24-23, 07:54 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4371 Post(s)
Liked 4,011 Times in 2,677 Posts
Originally Posted by mara777
Thank you for your response! There are no issues with the BB.

I wish I could send a photo of the FD cage, but need to make ten posts first lol.

I took the bike out for a ride yesterday, and it rode/shifted much quieter and smoother than it had been originally.

Currently, there's some chain rubbing while cross-chaining, but also when on big chainring/smallest cog (not very intense at least) and also on small chainring/biggest 2-3 cogs.
To quote myself in case you missed it:

Originally Posted by veganbikes
There are tons of excellent and active threads to get involved in and you can get 10 posts easily. Nothing really funny on that front, it is a very useful tool to prevent spam and also encourage people to use the forum rather than treating it like a search engine.
Hopefully you get involved and we can easily see those pictures and you will have the satisfaction of being a part of a neat community of folks who enjoy bikes in some form or another.
Likes For veganbikes: