Old 01-12-22, 09:45 AM
jlippinbike

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Sarah, thank you very much for your response regarding the 1000k route I designed through your RUSA region. And I am very impressed with your knowledge of the region when it comes to the roads therein, paved and unpaved. During my active years in RUSA I designed quite a few routes. To date I think the total number of perms I added to the Perm Program at RUSA comes close to 40. And I got a 1200k and 1000k approved for NJ Rando through the RUSA Route Committee. Then there were the 600k and 400k routes I got approved for LI Rando through the RUSA Route Committee. I'm still full of energy designing routes, but I'm tired of going through the review process to make routes into perms and brevets. At some point you might be in the market for a 1000k or 1200k to offer in your capacity as an RBA. Feel free to use these routes I have created any which way you choose. I'm well aware that it is much easier to take a somewhat good route and make it your own than starting from scratch and coming up with a good route. My name is Jeff, and my RUSA number is 11633.