3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26425 Post(s)
Liked 10,381 Times in 7,209 Posts
Originally Posted by Senior Ryder 00
Dang, this is weird! Seems like a Paramount of this quality would move quickly in your area. I have a 61cm, 84 Waterford Paramount FS in process. It came with a well worn Dura-Ace group. The FS has been powder coated & new decals installed. Even with a lot of replacement parts, it would never look as good as yours.

You may want to delete this post & create a new one with the price only in the body. Do you use Craig’s List? You might try your area as well as some of the SF locations.
Cheers,
Van
...thanks, I probably will delete this thread, and maybe run up a copy of my local CL ad down in the Bay Area. But all the money seems to be chasing other stuff right now, like brifters and lighter frames.

Meanwhile, I continue to ride it and enjoy it. I thought I would give this place one more try, so I put up four relatively nice bikes at what I thought were pretty low prices, thinking it might encourage people by allowing some savings for shipping. I'd like for them to end up with someone who enjoys them, as have I. Thinking I'll need to suck it up and deal with the evil overlords at e-bay. It will be good discipline for me...I guess.