Old 02-09-21, 01:42 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
what kind of things did you ask surgeons about to help make your choice?

I am on a mobile device now, but I will get you the list of questions my fiance compiled for me to ask. She is a hospital RN - not in orthopedics- but she had enough general knowledge to really help me with the process.

one guy who works on a lot of local football players, - she just looked at me with eyes as big as saucers when he left the room for a minute and said “lets just leave — Now!” . I just said “Yes maam, lets go”

She couldnt be there for every appointment, so at the end of the day, we discussed the 3 guys who made the final cut and i told her i wanted the younger guy (still comfortably in his forties) who did not try to dress his office up like a sports bar with all the player jerseys and what not, but who had a track record of doing approximately 100-125 knees a year for the last decade. Also, some of these guys were trying to hawk CBD products too and that was a turn off for me

At the end of the day, it was ultimately my decision who to use, but im glad i had her by my sidebthrough some of it —. And , your mileage may vary on this one, but i prayed a lot over my decision too