View Single Post
Old 07-12-20, 02:10 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20806 Post(s)
Liked 9,448 Times in 4,666 Posts
I was veeery tempted to smack some other people's kids upside the head.

Family and I were in a Sur la Table (kitchen wares) - after being closed for months during the pandemic, they finally opened back up only to put up a "store closing" sign yesterday. That bummed out my wife, as they're one of her favorite stores in the area, so we made a point of walking over today.

In walks a group of privileged kids, all boys, in that 12-13 year old range - it's a relatively well-to-do part of town, and there's always a bunch of these unruly little ****s around. They collectively stop to look at some Swedish painted stoneware that's conveniently near the door. I overhear one of them say, "I'll give you 15 dollars," and I noticed a couple of them with their phones out, recording. The fat one, surprise, surprise, grabs dish and "trips," sending it smashing in to the ground. All but the fat kid dash out of the door, while the fat kid puts on a bull**** it-was-an-accident face. With the store closing and the clearance sale going, the lady working there was in IDGAF mood and was just like, "yeah, whatever," and sends him on his way.