View Single Post
Old 06-19-21, 01:39 PM
Fastfwd01

Bikes: 2015 Cervelo R5 Dura Ace, 2015 Cannondale Synapse 5 Disc 105, 2006 Cannondale F300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
the thing about that peak power angle is that it will vary with training at various angles. You can change! Sure you can find out what it is now, but that's not an end point.
Thanks. My weight got crazy out of control after mostly giving up cycling the last couple years. I've dropped probably 35lbs and I might have another 20lbs to go before I would consider investing in getting a pro fit done. I just think it would be a waste to spend that kind of money before I start to really get into better shape.

In answer to a previous question - after dropping those spacers I took the Cervelo out on a 70 mile ride today to see how it worked for me. My quads do hit my stomach in the drops, but not on the hoods. I just really need to drop more weight, but that should be coming with increased miles per week.

I do squirm around on my saddle quite a bit and I'm sure a fitting could help that even now. I did get fitted when I bought the Cervelo, but my Cannondale is just a pretty cowboy job I did totally myself with some help of the internet. I'm sure both of them could use a fresh fit after six years.
Likes For Fastfwd01: