Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6177 Post(s)
Liked 4,794 Times in 3,306 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
The issue is I am currently in Dallas for training. I am going home for Thanksgiving, but the doctor was unavailable on the 26th. The 2nd was the first opening where I will be back in my hometown.

I rode this morning on the trainer for 30 mins. I walked on a treadmill first to get warmed up. I made sure to stretch and I even turned the heat on in my room to help the knee.

I didn’t clip in but I was able to ride without any pain or discomfort. I kept it mostly in power zone 1 but I did take it up to zone 3 for a short period. Again no discomfort or pain. I didn’t feel 100 percent but I was happy with the result.

Tonight I got on and clipped in. I had to adjust my cleat so that my toe was pointing in. I only rode for about 10 mins, didn’t want to over do it. No pain, or discomfort.
Probably not your issue, but since you brought it up.

When you are clipped in, do you feel any twisting of your knee when you go from the bottom stroke to the top of the stroke? If so, then you need to turn your cleat or add more float if you can. If you don't recognize that your foot position is putting your knee in a twisted position then you'll probably have a lot of pain at the end of a ride.

The angle of your foot on the pedal is determined by your body. Not some idea that the centerline of your foot should point straight ahead. My heel on my right foot is more inboard and almost hits the crankarm than my left foot.