View Single Post
Old 11-04-21, 06:19 PM
Pahana

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Jipe
From unofficial sources, two other "lines" should come.

A P-line which is actually the previous Superlight = steel-titanium frame but only with Brompton derailleur, no IGH and 4 speeds/cogs.

And more interesting, the only real new model, a T-line = full titanium frame.
Great news about the full Titanium model. If only they'd come out with a Big Apple tire version. It's hard being part of a cult that changes names. Last week I was folding up my bike and a woman in a car stopped and asked where to ride her Brompton around here. She had the glove box removed so she could put her Brompton on the passenger side floor. At first I thought she was crazy but then it turned out that she was driving across country and I assumed she was sleeping in the back of her minivan. If removing a car's glove box isn't a cult what is?
Also it looks like the A model which is the B75 is going to be in white next year. Is the p line only available in 4 speeds. I like my 2 speed ti but I may guess that the new 4 speed is similar in weight. Any word about the full Titanium speeds and gearing set up? I can only imagine the full Titanium model to be about $5,000 plus. Now I remember back in the spring talking to AL from Portapedal and him saying that changes were coming. I had forgotten about that till this moment.