Old 09-14-22, 09:19 PM
I_like_e_bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by b88
How many of you still prefer to ride on the road even though there is a dedicated bike lane. Too many young kids and old people in the lanes who cannot control their bikes. I was riding on the road when this motorist behind me kept leaning on his horn. I was as close to the right side as possible but instead of passing me, he stayed behind me all the way to the next intersection blasting his horn.

At the intersection, the motorist had to size me up before rolling down his window to berate me. Stating I should not be the road. Other cyclists joined in saying I’m an idiot. Meanwhile I yell out to the guy. I am legally allowed to ride on the road but you have a dog on your lap while driving which is illegal. Of course he was oblivious to this, only wanting to drive his point across that I should not be riding on the road.
If there were special bike lanes, I think I would ride on them.
If there are fewer cars on the road, I think I will also ride on the road.
But I hope that people on the bike path can walk on their own road, otherwise it will make me very upset, I will not be able to accelerate or maintain a certain speed, which will waste part of my time.
Just as you can be blamed by a motorist on a road, I think People who walk on the bike lanes should also be blamed.
Likes For I_like_e_bike: