USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked 1,071 Times in 633 Posts
Originally Posted by dstrong
I'm with ya there! I had WVA on the roster before the game went live and then swapped him out for MVDP and a few points...I forgot who I spent them on. At this point my only zero point rider is Vermaerke and I'd say my biggest disappointment has been Mohoric at 22 points...he's barely been present at all.

I remain super impressed with GT...I didn't think he'd be able to hold on to third, let alone keep up with the two kids for the most part. Also want to give a huge shout out to the American riders who've really had an impact on the race. I've always enjoyed watching Sepp ride but Powless, McNulty and Simmons have been really impressive also, having a major impact on their teams.
Good points all. My initial team had him and Haig on it. Wout's press conference had me change him out and then the day-before raid on Bahrain had me Scotch Haig. I ended up also dropping a couple 4-point riders who essentially did nothing, and picked up Mientjes, Pinot, Cort and Bodnar as replacements - so it wasn't a total disaster.