Old 06-21-21, 06:55 PM
mountaindave 
tantum vehi

Bikes: More than I care to admit

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
Liked 992 Times in 491 Posts
It took a week to get to the box, but I got to it! I think I spent about four hours sorting, deciding, choosing, and repacking the durn thing. Believe it or not, most of the time was spent sorting; I’m a bit OCD.

As it arrived (with paperwork separate).

The reveal:

The take:

An excellent haul this time. As you can see I removed some non-C/V stuff… because I need it! The pads couldn’t have been better timed, I literally need to replace a set now. I will be building a wheel set with center lock rotors, too, and the tool will be perfect for the torque wrench.

The toe straps are always useful with bikes, and I love the rubbery feel. I always seem to need a RD cable tension adjustment screw. And the 8mm nylock nut is great for racks, lights, whatever. And I always seem to need cable guides too.

The 135-spaced fork holder will become part of a bike rack in my ‘87 Land Cruiser for my fat bike that uses a 135 QR fork. Perfect!

My garage fridge is much improved with all the stickers and the Trek head badge. I currently have five Treks in the garage…

The box is off to @bwilli88 tomorrow! It should be there… someday. Three-day shipping is apparently no longer a thing with flat rate boxes that weigh just a hair under 35#.

PS - a sad thing occurred with the plastic shield… it didn’t make it.

PPS - I removed some stuff that has been in there for a looong time, duplicate stuff, borked stuff, non-bike stuff, and made nearly direct replacements with un-borked stuff (except for one thing, it’s only missing a piece) and some other different bike stuff.

PPPS - if anybody needs a right SR SP-155 pedal, I’m happy to send it for the cost of shipping, it didn’t fit either and without a match, I pulled it.