Old 01-03-21, 09:23 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,406 Times in 900 Posts
Originally Posted by bruce19
Recently someone in the 50 and over crowd posted a thread about high BP. If you know anyone over 50 this is not unexpected. In my opinion this is a perfectly placed post. But, the mods decided to create an entirely new forum for health & medication discussions. As a result, no one is now continuing the discussion. That's too bad because some of us who will never go to the new forum have information to contribute. I find this to be anal and infuriating. That was a robust and helpful thread and now it is dead. How does that help members?
We got too many complaints of that sub forum being filled with nothing but aches and pains. People who come for cycling content could not find any. We were left with the choice of either deleting them all , or making a separate sub forum. But perhaps you're right. I will discuss with the moderation team the possibility of getting rid of "Pills and Ills" and not allowing any medical issues in 50+ at all. This is, after all, a cycling site. There are medical forums that im sure are lively.Thank you for the enlightenment.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.