View Single Post
Old 04-29-21, 03:10 PM
MrCoffee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
True if all you can get is one bike and you really can't wait then go for that bike. However you will save money and headaches over time with a Bosch system. Try some shops out of the area maybe take a small vacation to go buy a bike. Call some shops and see what they have within a certain distance and see if they can make things happen. Smaller shops are certainly struggling the hardest at getting inventory especially those that aren't taking their ordering seriously and just doing as they might normally instead of buying almost bulk quantities of bikes.
And this is why I plan on purchasing a Trek when they become available. We're looking a year into the future, though, at least. I would say, if anybody can find a Verve+ 2 in the right size, and they have enough money to purchase, or if their finances are otherwise stable and healthy, I wouldn't hesitate to get it before someone else does. Because even if it's last year's model, it will still carry today's higher price tag, and there won't be any available for a good while. The rich are the way they are, because they will buy something once and never have to replace it. This is just not the year for me to buy. There is nothing available with Bosch equipment in my price range. Period. Gazelle had one, but that price shot up by $500.00 on a New York moment's notice. We're talking about a 25% price increase just this year alone!
Likes For MrCoffee: