View Single Post
Old 01-22-22, 12:14 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,997 Times in 1,780 Posts
Snowy and cold outside so all I'm doing this morning is playing with this, The wheel/tire swap dropped 7 ozs off the total weight.

Looking at the bottom of the rear dropputs closely it looks like at least 3 color bases on purple parts of the frame. A pink primer layer, followed by a lighter purple and then the top coat of a darker purple. I guess clear on top of that.

Grabbed on mandatory garage door shot of it this morning. This is after an initial wipe down last night. I also cleaned the really greasy and nasty cassette before moving it over to these other wheels.

Even with at least a dozen spare saddles floating around I didn't have any white ones like I wanted to use on this. But as luck would have it, two more white Fizik Kurve Chameleon saddles showed up on Ebay and are now on their way too me. These are my favorite saddles. That will let me take the white Fizik Antares R3 off the Paletti to use on this. The Paletti will get a Kurve on it to kick it's superior ride up another notch!