CargoDane
Not a newbie to cycling

Bikes: Omnium Cargo Ti with Rohloff, Bullitt Milk Plus, Dahon Smooth Hound

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
wont get in a pissing match with someone who obviously enjoys it, but let me state for the record that my response was completely honest and spoken from the heart. Twist it as you want to be ‘right’ since that is obviously important. Over and done with you.
It says a lot that you react as you react. You're once again being dishonest. Look up "intellectual dishonesty". It's not about telling lies outright. You say something, are confronted with reality which you summarily dismiss in order to stay in the dark, and when confronted with that, you make up a scenario in order to tuck tail - thinking your strawmanning is somehow valid.

It may have been "spoken from the heart", but reality is that you first ignored that the OP had expressed just how adverse he was to doing anything himself (call that naivity on your part), secondly, you talk about being rude in my response to you, completely ignoring the reality that you defended someone who have no intention of helping himself. The first one is forgiveable and fair enough. The second is outright dishonesty. In short: Just because something is "heartfelt" doesn't make it any more or any less truthful, factual, or wrong.