Old 03-09-22, 08:20 AM
joey buzzard

Bikes: Swift Folder, Haro Vector, Sundeal V1 mini-velo,1991 Peugeot 531 Reynolds road bike with Campy wheels and Ultegra 6600 groupset

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 167 Times in 96 Posts
Originally Posted by Pinigis
I have never had the pleasure of riding a Swift. Anyone in Virginia have one?
How about a frameset? I've one that Peter sold me a few years back. It's fresh and never been built. Unfortunately it's not in Virginia but in my friend's workshop in British Columbia, Canada.

For the greater good of science, grand design and more new and improved Swifts zooming around, I'd be glad to loan it out if you and other people at Origami would like to try it and/or maybe use it as a test bed? I'm in Spain and not using it. You could therefore hold onto it for many weeks or months while you evaluate it for yourselves. My friend owns a bike shop and he's a professional bike mechanic, so packing it for shipping is no problem. I spoke with him yesterday and he says he's happy to send it out on this adventure if you want it. Do you think that having such a thing would be useful? I'd only ask that when you're done with it to strip it down again to the bare frameset and send it back.
Likes For joey buzzard: