Old 04-28-09, 12:21 AM
Austin Rice
Large Member ;)

Bikes: I currently own a Giant Brass 1 dirt jumping bike. I love it. I bought it December 1st, 2008.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy
Okay, first, this seller cut and pasted like half of Wal-Mart's website. Second, they're trying to sell an "f-ed up" (their words) Wal-Mart Mongoose ("sweet ride !! just a little banged up bent handlebars, bent derailer mount, ripped seat. make an offer!!!") for more than they cost in the store.
http://nh.craigslist.org/bik/1143511920.html
We have to deal with that crap all the frickin time here in So Cal. I went to the Orange Coast College swap meet last weekend, and half the bikes there were stolen. I knew they were stolen because the firemen put the registration sticker on the seat tube of all bikes, and the bikes I know are stolen had these removed (you can see the area where the sticker was because the paint on the bike is faded, and the area where the sticker was is not.) The other half of the bikes there were P.O.S. bikes that were being devoured by rust and all the paint was chipping off. Some were even missing key components! The cheapest bike I could find that was not stolen was $150.