View Single Post
Old 05-01-17, 01:51 AM
Jcaf_1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Relik
thanks for asking.. i was considering a follow up so i will..
yes, i got them and i'm quite happy with them..
i put batteries in, screwed them on my cranks, turned on my edge 1000 and there they were.. started pedaling and i had power data.. couldn't be easier... both the edge 1000 and edge 510 find them every time which is more than can be said for the vectors..
it's true that they go to sleep after i think 5 minutes and it takes a few seconds to wake them up.. so, if you're doing a standing start, then spin the crank a time or two before putting the bike in the starting gate or you'll miss the power for the first few seconds..
i like that it is so easy to switch from one bike to another so i use them on three different bikes..
it was interesting i thought that both the vector and powertap pedals were telling me that most of the time, my left leg was producing more power with the exception of when i got over a 1000 watts, my right would then contribute a bit more than 50%...
bottom line: i'm happy and would recommend them
Hey there so just verifying if you spin cranks couple of times before start you have 5minutes to use and if you do you won't lose any data from start or first few seconds?
If so I don't see any problem in using these really