View Single Post
Old 05-16-21, 07:00 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6963 Post(s)
Liked 10,961 Times in 4,687 Posts
Originally Posted by UCantTouchThis
Well, yesterday's ride was 45 at an 18.3 average speed. But I had time to post in the ride threads whereas it seems you're too busy washing your clothes to post!

FTR, I try to do 400 to 500 miles per month all year. No seasonal 5 month high mileage seasonal bragging periods. 23 consecutive years, anywhere from 4,000-7,300 miles over the years.

Of course I'm sure you're a 10,000 mile year every year rider with an average speed of 23 MPH. Must be with your superior attitude.

Honestly, I did take last week off, the first in a long time. So I have 70 this week so far. But one week doesn't mean squat. What is your yearly total so far?
Originally Posted by UCantTouchThis
Hmm, taking a little long with the answer. One of those one year wonders, or one week wonders.

MMM, even longer to respond after the big talk. One of those ride a lot for couple of months type of guys.

I know the type. Had plenty other local forum members who rode for a year or two talking about how many miles they rode in a week. Only to post ZERO miles after that for the next 5 years. But hey, they did more than me that one week I went to a wedding on Saturday.
Geez, I saw that you started a whole thread about your mileage numbers. Will it make you feel less insecure if I tell you that I'm impressed? Okay, I'm impressed.
Likes For Koyote: