Old 02-13-16, 10:17 AM
bostongarden
meow

Bikes: 2016 Parlee Altum, 2013 Cannondale Super Six Evo Hi Mod Di2 only, 2011 Cannondale Super Six, Dura Ace 7800, 2007 Cannondale System Six Dura Ace 7800, 1992 Bridgestone RB-1, MB-2, MB-3, MB-5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
2013 Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Di2 Headset Questions

I have a silly question about an appropriate headset about this bike. I know I can use the Cannondale Integrated System headset. I have them on my 2010 Supersix, and on my 2007 Systemsix. What I don't like about the Cannondale IS headset is that the specs call for the topcap to run flush against the stop of the stem; that is, no spacers between the topcap and the top of the stem.

I'd like to have some flexibility in running the stem a little lower or a little higher should my flexibility or preferences for stem height change over time.

What IS headsets will fit on this frame and give me the flexibility to change over time the amount -- or some amount -- of spacers between the topcap and the top of the stem?

Thank you. I'm not a headset maven, so, if I need to provide any other information, please let me know!