View Single Post
Old 04-03-20, 08:39 PM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
You are right. You have to catch a deep sale and availability in your size even if it means watching season to season. But it is worth it. This is the beginning of their professional line.
Originally Posted by Gconan
They are running out of sizes on the awesome jacket.
I must add, that it is not as dire and bleak to find your size on a sale like this as you may think. You see I do not know how long this sale has been going on. It may have been going on for the better part of 1 or 2 months. I had no need to monitor this jacket, I already have one. But some rather, let's say, unknowledgable people questioned the existance of waterproof and breathable material. So I took a screen shot of this jacket and its specs since I was familiar with it to give them an example of an extremely waterproof, extremely breathable, extremely windproof jacket. That is when I saw the jacket was on sale. I knew I was going to get some blowback because so few sizes were available but if 1 or 2 people fit these sizes and were able to get this great jacket at this price it would have been worth it. So if you monitor this jacket or the pant or similar item let's say next spring when the winter season is over and catch the sale at its beginning, your size will be available. You see, they didn't just put certain colors on sale, like they sometimes do, they put the whole color line on sale because it was an end of season sale.
Likes For mjac: