Thread: Crew FGFS
View Single Post
Old 12-30-20, 10:29 AM
Afcyclestx
RiseUpRideHardGrindOn

Bikes: Throne Tracklord, Throne Phantom, IRO, Haro V1 SS Conversion, Vintage Specialized Rockhopper SS Conversion, Raleigh Carlton, Stolen BMX, Gravity Deadeye 29er, Vintage Ironhorse 26” FG Conversion, State Megalith, Pure Fix steel, Trek 7500,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Same here

Originally Posted by veganbikes
The sprocket on it was designed more for BMX/FGFS than riding as a commuter style bike. This is not the bike I would want for my actual normal day to day riding. For doing tricks and stuff sure could be fun but that is where the smaller sprockets and BMX parts come in. Easier to do tricks with. Granted I suck at tricks. I used to do more as a kid but never got serious enough to learn much or go anywhere with it. It is a shame BMX could have been quite rewarding.

Those tires look good though but I am a sucker for tan wall stuff.
I too suck at tricks and just wanted a bike to ride around and bunny hop a little. It was a park setup for sure but is exactly where I like it now. 44/16 ratio is still a lot different than my 52/17 Throne setup. I almost want to switch it back because the 1/2 link chain it came with was beefy and looked tough. I have a problem with wanting to custom my bikes as soon as I get them. Oh well, I’ll ride this for a while until it sells (I have it posted for 350) or I get tired of the ratio, if I do...