tantum vehi

Bikes: More than I care to admit

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
Liked 992 Times in 491 Posts
Cino MMXXI

August 28th and 29th, 2021.

Pencil it into your calendar. That's the date we have settled on this year for the Cino. If you are a Cino-phile, you will note that it is the weekend before Labor Day, two weeks earlier than usual. There are a couple of reasons why: conflicts with other unnamed events, August is still vacation time for many, but the big one is my sanity. As a teacher, it was very challenging to spend the first, exhausting week of school also prepping for the Cino back in 2019.

What will the Cino look like? It will be different. How different? Not sure yet, but your safety will be paramount (like a Nervex Pro-lugged, fully chromed Schwinn). And the spirit will be 110% Cino.

A big question for some (like me): will the food be the same? Again, it will be different. But I promise you the protein bars will be bread with cheese and meat and any hydration fluids we offer will be sparkling, or derived from barley or grapes.

My sincerest hope is that we will all be offered the vaccine and we will be finally getting a handle on this dreaded disease by the time Cino rolls around. We are a gregarious group and we want everyone to have a spectacular and safe time.

Warmly,

David - Cino Director

PS - Thanks for the support and encouragement from all the BF members here (@northbend; & @gugie especially)- you really helped me make think outside the box and take the leap.

From the MMXX un-Cino:
Likes For mountaindave: