View Single Post
Old 01-08-21, 05:41 PM
pcb 

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 626 Times in 286 Posts
Ugh, my poor reading comprehension skills rear their ugly heads yet again. Curses! My brain stuck a "you" between "Do" and "know," and must have thought the ! was actually a ?. ???

I do see the very clear "outlanders don't pay the 20% VAT" wording now. Duh.

The Superlight bikini lugs are cool. Though it goes against the lightweight concept, it might be nice to see just a little flourish along the lug shorelines at the front of the head tube. The straight horizontal line there feel a little "plain" compared to the other stuff going on. Even put a convex line there. But I'm picking nits...

Originally Posted by Kilroy1988
Oh, it wasn't a question. I was just letting you know with a silly sentence composition! It clearly states that above the price list for each frame. So a new base Vincitore with no options would cost a US buyer £1,216 rather than £1,520.

I recall that red Vincitore you had. Very cool bike! Sorry it wasn't a good fit... I'll likely be getting a Vincitore or nothing when I get an opportunity to place an order, though the new lug work on the re-introduced Super Light is also fabulous.

-Gregory