View Single Post
Old 07-30-19, 02:19 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,999 Times in 1,781 Posts

Let's have a little reality check here for those getting offended with the responses. Can you really believe the OP was serious when he end's his post with this?

"Now I blow by the clowns in the peloton with their dumb time trial bikes and helmets and matching jerseys. Yeah, my endurance bike just spit gravel in your face. My wife won’t even ride with me anymore because I’m miles ahead in a matter of minutes.

So there you have it. 3 years ago I’m a 40 year old golfer that thought biking was for losers, now I’m at the front of grand fondos.

Can’t afford all this stuff? Not my problem. Stop wasting time doing nonsense and do something with yourself so that you can buy nice things on a whim. Or just work on your fitness I guess."

I mean, come on really? Dude made a classic troll post and it's an awesome. Give him some credit for that.