View Single Post
Old 11-14-23, 09:18 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4434 Post(s)
Liked 4,082 Times in 2,720 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
I need the Wilier to go to this food bank or the other guests might judge me. It’s all rich people, high end cars etc.

edit: this is a joke, and much more insincere than most of my posts, wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. But I do think it’s a rich person food bank, or at least decidedly not for the lowest class. It’s different than other food banks I’ve gone to or volunteered at (highschool hockey team volunteered.)
You can't suddenly call it joke. Just because nobody was laughing with you and nobody found it funny and it wasn't initially put out as a joke you can't just say ok this bombed like the Enola Gay, maybe I should say it was a joke and then it clears the issues.

You clearly as usual don't understand the issues present within poverty and food insecurity and take this as a joke. Unfortunately it is not a joke for a lot of people who actually rely on food banks to help out or keep themselves or their families fed. We are all quite lucky that we don't have the food insecurity and we get lucky that we can buy nice bikes and ride nice bikes and care for certain things a little less (for the most part).

If there is something you don't understand sometimes it is better to just bow out and leave and say hey I don't get it rather than digging yourself further into a hole deeper and deeper and deeper.
Likes For veganbikes: