Old 12-02-21, 10:01 AM
MattTheHat 

Bikes: 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL, 2020 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
Liked 2,858 Times in 994 Posts
Originally Posted by giffenf View Post
Haven’t seen hide nor hat of MattTheHat lately, hope he’s doing OK. So I’ll get this month’s 100 mi/km thread started right here and now. Well, for me it’ll be tomorrow because I didn’t get any riding in today, but am optimistic about tomorrow and Friday. This morning looked cold, foggy, and wet, what would be considered a nice day in Scotland, but L.A., not so much. So I drove the 13 miles East to work, and by noon it was sunny and warm there.

As for November, no, I didn’t get to 500 liked I’d considered in last month’s waning days, but I’m happy with the 440 I completed.

This month is going to be a little busy, so I don’t think even 400 is in the cards, so I’m going to say 350.
Yeah, I've been neglecting my riding more than I'd like. I just don't enjoy riding in the cold (for me) morning before the sun is up. And I've come to really dislike riding Zwift. I suppose it's better than staring at the wall.

I'm going to try for 400 this month. I'll be off the bike for about ten days, so I'm not sure I'll make it.

I hope everyone has had a good year riding. I've read of a couple of health issues, which is a bummer. Lot's of miles logged in these threads in 2021! Well done everyone!

Last edited by MattTheHat; 12-02-21 at 10:09 AM.
Likes For MattTheHat: