Old 03-11-21, 03:03 PM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 878 Post(s)
Liked 2,296 Times in 1,283 Posts
Yes, gugie , this is good information. I think that a lot of us have had it and did not even know, or at the very least , been exposed. I am not saying we should throw caution to the wind but with vaccinations and anti bodies there is a certain level of herd immunity. It still is an unknown and I am not going to be foolish. I still wear a mask and stay clear of other people. This last weekend I did a fairly long ride(for me) and felt great. I did notice quite a few cyclists out and about and actually one group of riders. I am not ready for that , but two weeks after my second dose on Tuesday I will feel a lot more secure. I have a great immune system but my wife , not so much, and she is two weeks behind me on vaccination. I still need to be very cautious for the next month or so. I think we can be reasonably optimistic and I do want to support this event in any way possible. I know they have taken a huge financial hit having to delay the event so long . I am hoping we show up in force and prove that this event is better than ever. I know I am ready!