View Single Post
Old 12-04-15, 10:11 AM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ygduf
how about a lifetime ban and $$ for 5 tests to be administered randomly over the next 5 years.
i'd been getting stuck on the fact that there is no way to collect on the $$, but reading your post this morning made me think about itas a requirement of returning to the sport. interesting.

Originally Posted by Ygduf
Presumably Kayle passed the doping at nats after he won, so what it's worth besides an annoyance I dunno.
i looked up the results of your crit a moment ago (to make sure the first name was matching the last name and that you weren't referring to a 2nd person). looks like he and 2 others were credited with a 1" gap vs the riders behind him.

did he really ride away? did he get caught at the line?

i know the 2nd place rider personally. i would never make any statements about him being 100% clean, but he is a nasty (good) crit racer. he might say we're friends (he contacts me to ride when in the area)--but the guy can race his bike. he traveled to cali and won nevada city (masters), still places in the top 10 in NCC events, etc. he does go around trying to sell his supplement, though.... (seriously)