View Single Post
Old 10-03-22, 05:15 PM
raqball

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 121 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
No, not me. Maybe they will help you. I don't know, but they don't help everyone and anyone. If you were right I'd be getting checks from my old landlord right now, and for a long time to come ...
Courts can and do issue garnishment and lean orders all the time... If you are expecting the judge to send his cousin to break the legs of the person not paying then sure, they'll do nothing..

Originally Posted by Leisesturm
I'm thinking you will see MUCH less willingness on the part of the legal system to rely on something as unproven as a helmet camera. But I don't know.
Video evidence is crystal clear and can show exactly what happened. It can capture the events as they unfolded, license plates and other pertinent information. Eye-witnesses are often the exact opposite of that and are very unreliable. Video evidence could easily win a case where if there was no video it might be a coin flip as to who the judge or jury believes..

In the event of a hit and run, video evidence of the car description and plate might be the only way the driver is ever caught.

Last edited by raqball; 10-03-22 at 05:19 PM.