Old 06-30-20, 11:58 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20808 Post(s)
Liked 9,450 Times in 4,668 Posts
Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets
I had to tell at the neighbor kid to keep his dog off my lawn last year. Having the only grass in a ¼ mile radius, he would head over for a nice poo or pee and a very vigorous scratching of the turf.
These were some kids from down the block - they're friends with the boy next door. Not a damn one of them seems to have practiced any kind of social distancing at any point during the lockdown, not that it really matters as far as today is concerned, but to provide a bit of context.

Anywho, they were being kids - yelling, running, making a ruckus, etc - while playing in the neighbor's front yard (I don't think that the neighbor boy was even present, though). Then they start spilling in to my front yard. Fine, whatever. But then they start peering in my windows ("ooh - I saw someone!"), as I'm still walking around in bibs and shirtless, post-sticky-morning-ride. Then they started shooting their Nerf blasters at my window screens whenever my daughter looked outside to see what all the commotion was about. That's when I had to go shake my fist at them.
Likes For WhyFi: