Old 07-18-14, 06:42 AM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1464 Post(s)
Liked 2,222 Times in 974 Posts
Originally Posted by neo_pop_71
No way... that's the happiest place on Earth! Seriously, the river trail is a 10 minute ride from Disneyland, what a joke! You'd think some of that near $100.00 entrance fee per person would make it into the community but instead they got a personalized multi-million dollar off ramp from Interstate 5 straight into the Magic Kingdom... I've got no love for the mouse!!!
Funny how there can be such contrasts in living. I've been to Disney L and Disney W and when I left each time--- I was glad someone else had paid for my ticket. Now that my daughter is married, and there is a future possibility for grandchildren, I'm guessing that at some point, I will have to go back and will HAVE to pay for the tickets (thanks Mrs. PB).

Back on topic: I will finally be back in NH late Monday night night so should be able to go for a ride on Tuesday. Can't wait! I've not been on a bike since July 5th.

What should I ride? At the moment these four are ready to roll as soon as I top off the air in the tires: Schwinns--- '71 Super Sport or '75 Voyageur II. Cannondales--- '93 R600 or '01 CAAD4.

At this particular moment, I'm leaning towards the '93 R600--- The pedal version of a "crotch rocket."

Any other opinions?

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com