Old 12-06-21, 09:56 AM
UmneyDurak
RacingBear

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Liked 68 Times in 36 Posts
True wireless headphones

So I am looking to replace my Jabra Jaybird X4 with true wireless ones. I would like to listen to podcasts/music without cranking the volume up, and have microphone good enough so I can voice control through google voice. Not necessary while riding, but at least while stopped at the light. Which also means descent voice quality (again not while riding).

What I have tried so far.
Apple Air Pod Pros paired with iphone. With ANC off wind is too high. With it on, it's better but I still have to increase volume.
Sony wf-1000xm4 paired with Android. To get wind noise down I have to turn ANC on, and the wind reduction. It works until it doesn't. It's very inconsistent, and above 25mph just turns off. Also they were very uncomfortable.
Jabra Elite 75T Active paired with Android. With ANC off they actually worked pretty well with passively blocking wind. Better than AirPod pros with ANC on, and slightly worse then sonys with anc + wind reduction (when it worked). That being said after a week left ear bud started to malfunction and volume was less than right one.

What does everyone else is using?

P.S. I have been here long enough to know that whenever this subject comes up, bunch of people show up to post their self righteous opinions about how dangerous and/or illegal it is. Then others reply and it turns in to a circle jerk. Let me attempt to short circuit this and say "I DON'T CARE". YOU won't change my mind, and chances are with 15+ years and 100k+ miles under my belt I have ridden more with ear buds than you without, and I know what I am doing. If you post here you will just be showing everyone that you just like to hear your own "voice".